Thread: 14 silverado ls3 swap

Potential Tuner

14 silverado ls3 swap

What i have is a guy with a 14 silverado 4.3di, with a ls3 swap, my question is can the original e92 ecm be programmed to just run the throttle and 6l80e transmission? Engine is on a holley, I have it idling and the instrument cluster working, it has a split sniper intake using an x2 to run the dual throttle bodies off the factory pcm i have the crank , maf and map all going into factory pcm

No. The E92 won't just control the 6L80e transmission and throttle blade. It's an all or nothing with the factory computers. Everything is torque based and the engine would need to be running with the factory computer in order to control the functions of the transmission.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I switched over to the holley dbw , I have it up and running, it shifts on hoist no trans codes, factory pcm thinks engine is running , I was able to take it around the block tap shift working, it is Shifting up and down but getting a flare but no codes or limp mode, tomorrow will log a drive to see what its showing on torque request, next is to figure out tps to factory ecm , what does the ecm look for to get torque calculations?