Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New version?

Tuner in Training

New version?

Anyone know when 2.1.16 will be coming out? I am looking forward to and hoping they put more LS2 options in there.......
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07
    SI5 Cam, FAST 90, SW LT Headers with off road pipes, Coated
    VIGILANTE Torque Converter 3200 Stall, Dual 3" DMH Electric Cutouts, #45 Injectors with new High Flow Fuel Rails, 100 Shot Dry Nitrous, Magnaflow Cat Back, Volant CAI, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, TSW Thruxtons (18x8,18x9.5), B&M Supercooler, BMR Strut Brace (BOM), Just about every Pedders part, Taylor Red Race Wires, AMW Catch Can, HP Tuners W/Mounted Laptop, Speed Inc. Dyno Tune

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    what kind of options are you looking for specifically?

No release date as of yet...Keith has been busy revamping & improving the scanner & adding new things to it lately & Chris & Ken are working on other projects keeping them busy at the moment.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    More of the RTT. Also oil pressure and trans oil pressure and trans oil temp. I can change to those but they do not work. I will go out and look through the program and see what else is on there but does not work for LS2's yet. But those are the main ones i would like.
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07
    VIGILANTE Torque Converter 3200 Stall, Dual 3" DMH Electric Cutouts, #45 Injectors with new High Flow Fuel Rails, 100 Shot Dry Nitrous, Magnaflow Cat Back, Volant CAI, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, TSW Thruxtons (18x8,18x9.5), B&M Supercooler, BMR Strut Brace (BOM), Just about every Pedders part, Taylor Red Race Wires, AMW Catch Can, HP Tuners W/Mounted Laptop, Speed Inc. Dyno Tune

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    RTT probably wont be available for LS2's for a while IF it ever is made available.

Tuner in Training
    Ok, i guess i can live with that, but how about the oil and trans oil stuff?
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I just emailed them for you so hopefully they'll respond with the latest info.

Tuner in Training
    Oh also, i don't know if there all ready is a way or not, but how about an option where we can maximize the PID gauges window to like full screen, or at least the working area of the program. Would be nice to have them a tad bit bigger every now and then.
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    I just emailed them for you so hopefully they'll respond with the latest info.
    Awesome, thank you very much.
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong401
    Oh also, i don't know if there all ready is a way or not, but how about an option where we can maximize the PID gauges window to like full screen, or at least the working area of the program. Would be nice to have them a tad bit bigger every now and then.
    just right click on the gauge you want to change & go to properties & you can numerically adjust it OR just click on the corner of the gauge & drag it as large as you'd like to go.

Tuner in Training
    Ha, i feel like a tard now. I have done that before but i did not know u could move the actual gauge then. Thought u could only make it bigger. I just tried it on my desktop and made it all bigger and moved them around. Thank you again.
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07

Tuner in Training
    Time to go out to the laptop in the car and change it around. Last question, say the next version has oil and trans stuff, do i have to replace the current gauges with them, or can you just add another gauge or 2 on there?
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    hehe, yeah you really gotta play with the stuff to see all of the features, thats kinda my job as a beta tester so I've gotten to play with just about every part...and I've been doing that for a couple of years now hehe

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    to add gauges just right click an open area, right click & select ADD-Gauge

Tuner in Training
    Cool thank you. I guess i really need to play around more with it, well i am gonna go do that, now out to the car.....
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    most of the gauge options can be found right here http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_sca...lays_gauge.htm

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong401
    Ok, i guess i can live with that, but how about the oil and trans oil stuff?
    as per Chris:

TCM scanning doesn't work yet, the trans oil temp is reported by the ECM as well but it seems it isn't getting the info from the TCM and is just reporting junk.

.18 release more likely then .16

Tuner in Training
    Ok, at least it is in the works. So i can maybe expect it in the .18 release, that is better then never. By the way, i played around with the gauges, made some bigger and so on, i looks a lot better now, thank you.
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07

Advanced Tuner
    Why are we not getting LS2 attention? It not just the GTO, I would think since the vette uses it that you guys would be working on it.
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Tuner
    I would like to know a bit more on the LS2 also. Getting ready to tune my first one this weekend. Would have been nice with the RTT, going to take some extra work now. geeezzzz.

lol

Jon
    2012 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins with Banks CAI, intake tubes, intake horn, grid heater/EGR/DEF delete, 4" Straight pipe
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Stock - but looking to change that

Tuner in Training
    So are the scanner improvements the 0-60, 1/4 mile, etc...stuf that was talked about a few months ago? If so I cannot wait to try that out.
    2011 F-350 6.7L Powerstroke