Thread: Help a brotha out?! Cammed LS2

Tuner in Training

Help a brotha out?! Cammed LS2

My car has been in the garage for a few weeks and I'm supposed to crank it out of there tomorrow.. I got the chance to scan an idle after feeding a tune I've made in.. This is my first time tunning a car and I would greatly appreciate any pointers I could get from here and there... Attached is my tune and two idle scans..

Car is a 2005 C6 z51 A4.. LG LTs, G5X3 @ 114, 3500 stall, pulley, shift-kit, halltech intake, misc...

Car threw P0106 DTC.. I'd rather have a tweaked tune by the time I'm supposed to pick it up tomorrow..

Any help and guidance is appreciated..! Thanx in advance..

To get rid of the P0106 look at the first tab in the engine diagnostics. Set Min temp to 283 and the RPM value to 8000. End of P0106 problems.

Set your base running airflow (idle tab) to 9 g/sec to get started. You will have to move it around later to fit your engines personality.

In the Idle Spark Base table: Set your idle spark values to 25 as a start.

MAF and VE will be off but you can handle one at a time by disabling the MAF in the Engine Diagnostics Airflow tab MAF Fail high = 0
    Multiply the Misfire section tables by 1.25 to start.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner in Training
    Thanks a lot for the tips "EC Tune", much appreciated..! I have applied the changes you've recommended to the tune I've created.. I've also added a little bit of timing to both the high and low octane spark tables.. I was supposed to pick the car up yesterday but my mechanic had an emergency and we've postponed that till later on today (After I'm out of STUPID work that is..).. I'm so anxious I think I've bitten 3 nails off already..

.. I'll definately be back here posting about issues I'm having while the car is moving.. lol ..

Low RPM issues are to be expected with big cams regardless I guess!

Yeah, big cams cause reversion especially at light throttle. Exhaust valve looks like a bigger opening than the throttle sometimes.
    Always Support Our Troops!