Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miata LS2 swap no DFCO

Potential Tuner
    Hello, yes it is the original pedal that came out of the donor GTO. I think the reason the App position was showing 10% was because I started logging after driving a while to get the engine up to temp. Just happened to start scanning while cruising. I see in the log anytime I'm doing an in gear coast down the App position goes to 0.0%.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo6.0 View Post
    Ok guys, I put back in the stock 2006 GTO tune with the original DFCO settings and took another log. In the scanner I added channels- CFCO advance, clutch pedal depressed, accelerator pedal position, and throttle position. I noticed in the log every time I shift gears the DFCO bit goes yes but only while I am shifting. If I'm in gear coasting down it never goes to yes. Here is attached log.
    EDIT
    I still think there is something here but I need to look into it... It might be related to Coasting

Also, do you have a Chart set up that shows your o2mv?

I think you need to look into this before DIFCO. The signals keep flatlining, both low and high, then it goes open loop error for fueling. Fuel Trims just zero out.
    So until you get this addressed you really can't dial in this tune, unless you install a wideband and tune open loop.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dhoagland; 06-03-2022 at 03:31 PM.
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Quote Originally Posted by dhoagland View Post
    Are you using the Throttle Petal and all associated parts from the original car?
    You show App position at idle 10% (I'm assuming you are not on the petal at the beginning of the log?)

Maybe that is normal for this platform, but mine shows 0% APP and TP around 8% at dead idle...
    HA! Sorry about that, LOL.... Just look at the speed...
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Potential Tuner
    Is the chart showing o2mv? Hopefully the correct one. Do I need to go on a longer drive to get more info to populate the chart?
    Attached Files Attached Files

I wont be able to see your charts, or graphs unless you send them to me...

I can open your log and see your channels, but then its read through my chart configuration (Hence me not seeing your zero APP)... I had to redo my APP in my charts to monitor the APP you logged in your channels... Don't get side tracked on this, its a lot to take in...

So if you are in your charts, right click to charts layout. Click on the Save icon at the top, it will ask all group or selected groups, click all groups... Then it will give you a location to save it to, also you need to name it.
    Then you can send that to people Via e-mail or Post it in the forum as an attachment...

I attached an example here
    You should be able to save this in your chats folder
    Then do as above, except choose the open layout folder (if it doesn't open to where you saved this find that folder) then choose it and click open and it will import that layout.

Hope this isn't confusing...
    But for the longest time I though everybody was looking at my complete layout (Channels, Charts, Graphs) when I posted a log, and thats not true...

Quote Originally Posted by jojo6.0 View Post
    Is the chart showing o2mv? Hopefully the correct one. Do I need to go on a longer drive to get more info to populate the chart?
    Here is a shot of your log read through my chart layout
    Your o2 goes dead and you aren't coasting, you briefly go 0 APP but your o2 is dead before and stays dead after you throttle up again.

To me it seem like a wiring issue. Maybe the sensor trips out, but in the other log (and maybe this one too) it also pegs high.
    Both of these events are after pretty darn good/normal o2 signal oscillation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Potential Tuner
    Ok, I hope i figured it out this time on attaching the charts correctly. Thank you for hanging in there with me!