Thread: 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi Tune

Potential Tuner

Question 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi Tune

Hello,

Totally new to all this tuning stuff, but I am trying to do as much research as possible.

Long story short, this hemi feels held back in multiple areas of performance, throttle response, acceleration/pull in lower gears, etc.

I have been reading a lot on the web about the stock tunes having torque management (engine and transmission), as well as other performance limiting variables in the factory tune.

Has anyone pulled the HPT file on one of these newer hemis that could provide screen shots or info regarding the stock settings that would cause what I am feeling?

I would just like a better understanding as to what the factory limitations are that are preventing the "wow" factor on this ride!

Thanks for all your input/help!

D

Potential Tuner

Question

Since I do not yet have an MPVI device, can anyone provide/link/PM the stock read file for this vehicle?

I would like to start getting familiar with the stock/factory settings in the tune.

Thanks!
    D

HP Tuners repository does not have a 2021 JGC 5.7L Stock Read latest model is 2014.
    I'm in the same boat just pulled the trigger on a MPVI2+ and Smart Access Cable. hoping to have a read on my 2022 DD 5.7 this weekend once I get the cable.
    '22 Durango Blackout R/T+