Thread: WOT timing / Lean transition

Advanced Tuner

WOT timing / Lean transition

Ok Im stumped, hard part of this is its a paid tune and I can't release it, my apologies in advance. My tuner is extremely busy and I'm trying to figure this out on my own.

I've been running in open loop for sometime now and forwhatever reason when going to WOT timing goes to zero, it actually only happens anytime I start going above 1.0 pratio. This use to not be a issue but after several trans swaps and tune changes it now cannot be resolved. Here is the weird part, after several attempts and changes I gave up, I made my own tune based off tuner tune/ my tuning books, and just what I've picked up from here.

Now with this tune and O2 turned back on and NN off car runs good, I've got the ve tuned to within + - 5% err on PT. WOT fueling is set to 0.80lambda and Also have the wot timing issues fixed as well, but.... now I'm having issues with transitions into wot and pt going into boost. Everything goes lean going into wot. I know we are limited on how PE comes in and going into boost in closed loop we cant add fuel, so how do I get fueling come in quicker?? I have pe enrichment set to .0500 WOT pedal set to 2.5v but still see up to 8+ psi before it goes into pe. And then knock sensors start pull timing because of going lean I'm assuming.

I can post logs of both issues and possibly share the SD tune I built if needed. I'm not completely new to this and feel like I have a good understanding in general but I'm lost on how to fix either issue here. I'll attach logs in another post.
    6.4 Whipple Diamond pistons Manley rods, Demon Plus Cam

try lowering Pedal to 2v
    62 Biscayne 425/409 SS/D stock class car 10.60s
    66 Dart 426CIG3 8.60@171 2750lbs Naturally asperated
    04 Ram All Alum , 468Ci G3 10.50s @4800 lbs Naturally asperated
    04 Rumble Bee, built 6.1 ,4000lbs 10.48 @ 129s MPH. Naturally asperated
    05 Rumble Stock 5.7, 3.92s TUNE ONLY 13.94@98mph

Ramp rate for pe is too high, it must be a deeper problem.
    Does your hardware fits ? fuel pump, injectors ?
    do you got a valve in the charger or a procharger.
    if the valve closes too early byvacuum your boost comes on too soon.
    search for leaks.

Enrichment should never need to be more than .0025