Thread: L96 C10 Swap Both banks lean

Tuner in Training

L96 C10 Swap Both banks lean

Hey everyone, I am having an issue with my 6.0 swap. Both banks are lean (LTFT max @25) at idle. I have done a smoke test with no leaks, when I get on the throttle it balances out. Now I have a misfire on cylinder #5, I replace all injectors, changed plugs, coils, and wires. My tune is attached. Any ideals of what going wrong.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Stock everything on this swap too?

What is your fuel pressure?

Somebody modified the injector flow rate to a solid 50lb/hr too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Everything is stock, and fuel pressure at the rail is about 50lbs. I don't have a wideband so I'm reading off of narrowband.

What style fuel system is it and did you replace the injectors with stock size units?

I ask this because the stock fuel system is returnless and the stock injectors are rated around 50lb/hr at 58psi of pressure. So if your fuel system is different and you aren't running the same pressure and your injector data is incorrect, that could/will be a cause for a fueling problem.

Also if the MAF sensor is put in a different size tube that stock, that will throw things off because most people are not running the stock airbox on swap vehicles.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    The system is returnless and the injectors are stock, I will take a look at my fuel flow rate now. I have a after market MAF tube, didn't think about that. thanks

Senior Tuner
    This just looks like a tuning issue.. You'll have to calibrate for how you have the MAF mounted etc.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner in Training
    Alvin,

Is this something you can do with your emailing tuning service?

Senior Tuner
    Yes we do things like this all day long. www.pcmofnc.com.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs