Thread: I have a Question on rolling idle

Tuner in Training

I have a Question on rolling idle

Wondering if any one can shed some light on why my ls swapped s10 wants to stall after rolling about 2-3mph in reverse or drive right off the brake no throttle just thrown in gear and let it roll? It wont do it going any faster or any slower I can keep my foot on the brake and let it barely roll and it wont try to stall but as soon as i let it roll no brake it wants to stall. What in hp tuners would correct this? throttle cracker throttle follower IAC ???? noobie here just trying to learn.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Johnathon H; 06-08-2022 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Tuner in Training
    id look at the over and under speed tables. +2 on the overspeed and + -2 on the underspeed youll find the tables under Engine/spark/advance. your timing is jumping around a significant amount at idle.

Tuner in Training
    thank you tuffy 282000!!! ill give it a shot!

Tuner in Training
    Ive opened a compair file of a stock tune and the under and over seem to not be changed from a factory setup
    Attached Files Attached Files

Need a little more info. Your idle speed and MAP indicate your Cam isn't stock...

Have you dialed in your VE tables? Graphing your log with Wideband afr error looks pretty good. But does your log match your gauge? I only ask because idling at the end of the log Fuel trims are 10% rich, but your wideband only shows .08 off?

According to the log you need to dial in your IAC..
    You are in the 150 range and should be down in the 40-60 range (If your cam is really big you might not be able to get there)
    On this subject is the TB stock?
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Tuner in Training
    Yes, it has E1841p cam "sloppy stage 3". yes, the collectors where leaking at the time replaced the gaskets with remflex and i think I got the leaks corrected but ive always had this problem still do with the remflex collector gaskets yes the TB is stock and there was a plug in the hole of the throttle blade but was removed. I spoke to Joey JL remote tuning and he added some throttle cracker to it havent had the chance to write in the tune but he is the guy who tuned the ve tables for me they look really really close! hes done a wonderful job. Im anxious to learn !

Tuner in Training
    somewhere around 7min 40sec in the log it looks as if my aem wideband just froze in time at 14.60 it works fine now it is a little lean up top i think by around 6% around 5000rpm but needing to get time to grab a log with the remflex gaskets installed and get a more accurate log im sure.

Tuner in Training
    figured it out ended up being throttle cracker needed a bit down low