Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with dead pedal issue E38 and stick

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    So what are my chances of being able to modify these throttle areas successfully on my own? Or would I be better off purchasing a Sierra pedal?

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Auto trans ECM OS with no TCM could also cause REP. I didn't realize somebody had put in all the work for a swap like this and done it with an OS that never offered a manual trans option.
    I know there is a manual option under Trans in HPT, unless this is a different/unrelated option. Should I just write a different OS (compatible) with a manual trans?

Potential Tuner
    I created another scan file this time logging additional channels. I get a throttle limit fault and P0606 fault reason 22. Anyone familiar with this type of error and dead pedal?Test One from stop low gear slicks.hplTest One from stop low gear slicks.hpl

Tuner in Training
    Feel free to reference this. It started as a 2007 Avalanche. Running a 6.0 DBW (07 pedal and thottle body) in a Square body 4x4 with a TH400. Drives with no issues, or transmission tq management.
    e38 non elec auto.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Thank you Tom. What did you use to generate a speed signal? I am using the Dakota digital cable pass through. Tonight I noticed it is only reading about half actual speed.