Thread: Whipple Tune Help

Potential Tuner

Whipple Tune Help

I need a little help with the email tune I got from Whipple. I bought the supercharger kit from Whipple that came with a tune. I've been running it for a few months now and need to make some changes. The Whipple file is locked for emissions reasons. I can't even change the tire size. Is there a way that I can copy all of the Whipple parameters and paste them on a stock tune file? I can do the compare and go through each setting one by one, but I'd rather not.

15816_09_15_53_A6_WhipSC_2061507623.hpt
    3gcek23339g277879_Chris_Long_Stock_tune_31521.hpt
    2009 Silverado 4WD, Crew Cab, 5.3 LQ9, Whipple Supercharger, Borla Exhaust
    2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE, 6.2 Manual, Stock

Open your file and then the whipple file with the compare feature. Click compare again and click view comparison log. Collapse all the boxes at the top and then right click the engine icon, then copy over all differences. You can do that for each section or whichever sections you want to grab the information from.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Sweet! Thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Open your file and then the whipple file with the compare feature. Click compare again and click view comparison log. Collapse all the boxes at the top and then right click the engine icon, then copy over all differences. You can do that for each section or whichever sections you want to grab the information from.
    came across this older post as i am having a similar issue, i tried what you suggested and when i try and compare the whipple tune file to my original an error comes up "unable to open file. This file is part of a remote tuning network that you are not the master of".....

Thats because Whipple switched to a RTD unit and the file is locked even the HP tuners editor can not open it. You will need to get a new MPVI device and read the PCM to pull the file and edit it.

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners