Thread: add vs rpm power enrich ?

Tuner in Training

add vs rpm power enrich ?

I was looking in the bin repository and downloaded a couple of files of v6 camaros and compared the add vs. RPM with mine and saw that there tables can go as rich as -6.00 and my limit is -5.00 how can this be. I tried to copy and paste there tables in mine to see what would happen and when I did all the values between -6 to -5 all switched to -5 on my table.
    thanks fo any info
    2002 v6 camaro 9PSI powerdyne

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    can you post one of the files with this issue?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    I have never posted a bin file on the internet. I am somewhat internet stupid when it comes to stuff like that lol. How do you do it?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    I will have to wait until I get home from work, I probably won't get it posted till late tonight.

Tuner in Training
    I am sorry I can't upload it until the weekend, my laptop is old and I can't burn it to a cd and I do not have the internet on my laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002charged
    I was looking in the bin repository and downloaded a couple of files of v6 camaros and compared the add vs. RPM with mine and saw that there tables can go as rich as -6.00 and my limit is -5.00 how can this be. I tried to copy and paste there tables in mine to see what would happen and when I did all the values between -6 to -5 all switched to -5 on my table.
    thanks fo any info
    That table lowers the AFR if the values are -, and leans the AFR if the values are +. So if your base AFR is 13.0 and the value is -5, your commanded PE AFR would be 8.00. This table also has a time factor. I always zero out this table and just set the base AFR table to what I want the commanded PE AFR to be. Then I rescale the Maf table to get the actual AFR to match the commanded AFR.

Russ Kemp