Thread: Ctsv V2 E50 Tune

Ctsv V2 E50 Tune

2011 ctsv v2
    intake pulley exhaust
    91 octane tune

looking to get a few more hp from trying to run some ethanol
    if i get my tank super lower and pump E50 into the tank and change stoich to 11.79
    everything else should fall in line? looking to spinkle timing in up top and test with draggy

just looking to get some more power on race day car would be putted around town to run rest of e50 out then back to regular tune
    yes i know flex fuel exists just looking to shut people up on the weekend
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    don't worry too much about timing ethanol dosnt always need more just the use of ethanol with same timing will increase power, if ur not going to use flex then yea adjust stoich to suit the mix in the tank, best to have WB so u can make sure OL is correct after as well don't just reply on guessing stoich

OL? yea i have a wideband to monitor afr

Senior Tuner
    open loop or PE make sure is still same as before after the ethanol, just so u know ur good fueling wise as guessing a stoich can have some error if injector data is off, and CL should be same trims error as before

Senior Tuner
    u should get use to Lambda too of ur issuing ethanol makes it much easier then afr

car is pretty dialed in targets .82 lambda. so in ol aka wot it should still target that .82 lambda on e50 correct
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    yes as long as u have adjusted stoich to suit the ethanol mix

what pulley are you running? you need injectors anyway.

its got fic 850s in it already dont plan on getting it over 600 i know there limited to 630ish