Thread: Need some help on tune

Tuner in Training

Need some help on tune

So I have a 2022 camaro SS 1LE A10 the car has Kooks 1 7/8s long tubes and green cats. The car also has rotofab cold air intake and at the moment thats it. I do plan on a cam in the not so distant future. But for now I would like to optimize what I have now and see how she feels. It does have a tune but idk how good it is. I have cats on the car but the drivers side is being a pain and while it fits pretty good I am getting a small air leak I assume cus its throwing the p2096 code randomly. An no matter how many times I adjust it itll still throw a 2096 code but it runs pretty good but its annoying as hell.

If anyone is willing to just take my stock tune mod it for 93 octane and the mods above just a nice tune to take advantage of the headers and CAI and get rid of that gosh darn 2096 and just in case, the passanger side one as well. I mean the car has only 4500 miles on it the O2s are perfect and wondering if the guy that did the tune just didnt modify the o2 placing or something. But im attaching my stock tune that I took out and I would really like the AFM disabled as well, main reason Im changing cams is to put some nice Johnsons in there. Thanks guys
    Attached Files Attached Files

You want it tuned or checked?

I can help with a remote tune for those mods, [email protected]

Thanks

Chris

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners