Thread: 2015 challenger pcm locked or not

2015 challenger pcm locked or not

I?m installing a dod delete on a 2015 challenger 6.4l. I was able to read and save the stock tune. Is there a way to tell if the pcm is locked or not without using credits?

Screenshot 2023-04-20 213304.png

If it's already been unlock it will have a sticker over the seam of the PCM with HP Tuners on it.

Or you buy credits and try to write a calibration and wait for it to tell you it can't coz it's locked.

Thanks for the info. It doesn’t have any stickers on it other than factory labels. Thanks

even if you buy credits you can test it, many shops that can do unlocks dont put stickers on them. if it doesnt work just get it unlocked your credits will still be good.

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

I’m going to try that when I get the car back together. Can you buy a certain number of credits and get the unlock for free?

Quote Originally Posted by cardoctor27 View Post
    I’m going to try that when I get the car back together. Can you buy a certain number of credits and get the unlock for free?
    HPT had a special on a while back. Not sure if it's still available but I think you needed to buy and MPVI3, credits and get a free PCM unlock. It was on the HPT FB page.

It ended up being locked. Upgrade to mvpi3 and bought 6 credits to get it unlocked