Thread: V.2.1.16 - problem with TIMING histograms

V.2.1.16 - problem with TIMING histograms

Since I have updated my laptop with the 1.16 version here is how the timing table appears :

When I check the same log on my PC still on the version 1.14 I have a normal read with the same config :

What do I need to change on my laptop???
    Christian
    Last edited by miami993c297; 02-05-2007 at 08:52 AM.

418Ci TEC Assembled/ ETP-FTI Prep/ FTI "Barbara Streisand" Cam 664 HP Pump Gas.
    Losers can always explain why...as winners never explain how...
    What makes a Top Performer Human is the mistake…What makes him the greatest is his ability to repair it

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    "your maf in lb/min is .19... so your custom dyn cyl air pid is also supported since you are running RPM and MAF... thats all that custom pid needs..

so, average the two together and your val is halved."

Basically just delete the MAF(SAE) pid & all will be good...2.1.14 had a bug where it would search scanned PID's for sensor values first and then not user defined ones.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    "your maf in lb/min is .19... so your custom dyn cyl air pid is also supported since you are running RPM and MAF... thats all that custom pid needs..

so, average the two together and your val is halved."

Basically just delete the MAF(SAE) pid & all will be good...2.1.14 had a bug where it would search scanned PID's for sensor values first and then not user defined ones.
    Thanks foff667,

I just did the change in the config of my laptop and will give it a try later today.

I will keep this post updated on my results with your advice...

Christian

What makes a Top Performer Human is the mistake…What makes him the greatest is his ability to repair it

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    yeah I saw the same thing in beta & had to ask Keith about it...got the info from him so you know its true
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    yeah I saw the same thing in beta & had to ask Keith about it...got the info from him so you know its true
    PROBLEM SOLVED !!!

Thank you foff667

Christian

You're not the only one that defined a custom PID with a Sensor definition. I thought there was a major bug but it was just one of my custom PIDs. Deleted it and things were normal again.

Be careful defining "sensors" in your custom PID's and pay attention to what's on your table views.
    Always Support Our Troops!