Thread: 09 LY5 5.3 Top End build tune needed

Tuner in Training

09 LY5 5.3 Top End build tune needed

I've recently completed the top end build for my 2009 Tahoe LTZ RWD. I'm in desperate need of a tune. I have mpv3 and the credits unlocked but I have little none experience. She's running like shit but did start up. I haven't ran a scanner yet but i know she's miss firing on all Cylinders. I'll list what's done below. Anyone with a similar tune file please let me help. I just need to get it to the dyno. Willing to buy a tune for the right price. No scammers please.

Active Fuel Management Delete Combo,1501
    AFR 210cc LS1 Enforcer Cylinder Heads 1501,ARP Pro Series Cylinder Head Bolt Kit,BTR Camshafts TRUCKNORRIS,Summit Racing? Valve Springs, BTR One-Piece Pushrods,Summit Racing? Valve Seals, Summit Racing? Cam Change Gasket Set, Chevrolet Performance Harmonic Balancer Bolt,AEM Electronics X-Series Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Sensor Controller Gauge,Cold Air Inductions Intake System, Summit Racing? High-Output Ignition Coils, SPEED ENGINEERING OFF-ROAD Y-PIPE, SPEED ENGINEERING TRUCK & SUV 1 7/8" LONGTUBE HEADERS, New Stock torque converter.

your going to need to upload the tune and log file for help.

Tuner in Training
    I figured. I'll do that today. I can't drive it cause it's running to rough. I'll get a base and upload it

what i always do is get it to idle first then you can kinda get an idea where you need to be. Once we got that down we can go back and make those adjustments.

Advanced Tuner
    Did you disable the AFM/DOD first before trying to fire the engine up?

Tuner in Training
    Yes I had previously did the dod disabled before making changes