Thread: Fuel trims max out opposite coming out of PE/BE 5 10 seconds

Potential Tuner

Fuel trims max out opposite coming out of PE/BE 5 10 seconds

So the title says most of it. I have a customer 03 silverado forged 6.0, turbo, 4l60 and enough fuel system for 7-10psi.

My issues is coming out of even the slightest blip into PE or BE, as the o2s return they immediately b1s1 goes dead lean an b2s1 goes dead rich. They both only do this for 3-10 seconds after letting out an go right back to switching. It will load up the STFT an start to pop sometimes. I originally suspected something with the o2 sensor placement. It has a huron speed log setup with wbo2 about a foot or so down and THEN the narrow band for bank 2. I would expect the b2s1 to be right in the T4 merge pipe to turbo. My problem with this is why do they both go crazy at the same time and not just bank 2. I've also shut off DEFCO.

It's a p59 pcm on a 2 bar OS. map sensor is correctly setup for the gm 2 bar it is. Could it be the poor VE resolution on the p59 2 bar patch? A glitch in the p59? Possibly bad o2 sensors. tune is currently just idle and some part throttle.

Thanks, anything helps.
    Last edited by CrackenTuning; 08-03-2023 at 11:37 AM.

Potential Tuner
    bump....

I've still come up with nothing helpful. May try a different pcm today.
    Cracken Performance Tuning
    Custom engine management editing