Thread: '07 Tbss Ls2 A4

'07 Tbss Ls2 A4

I think I've worked out the bugs in my initial tune. I really didn't know what the heck I was doing at first, but have a good tune going right now for the SS. Launches nice... No lag, and pulls hard up top.

Latest Histo looks pretty good. A few timing tucks and It's a good beginner tune with some spicy sauce! Good daily driver tune around town.

Lots of TM and Timing with smooth fuel throughout and good power increases from down low even. Thank you HPT!! What a defference!

TM is kind of tricky on the SS with 4.10s. Shifts firm and Stabilitrac stays out of it. Spins tire when stabilitrack is off with no timing stutter or faults.

PE is subtle, but have increased it more all the way around. Nice change.

HPT help pages are a must read for us new guys!!! It might help more to get a FI tuning book for my old carb tuning habits to learn more about MAF and MAP!!! HEHEHE!

Any recommendations on tuning MAF and MAP? Thanks guys.

Any suggestions other than the few timing tucks?

Wow

I've had a little time to drive this around today..... WOW!! I'm using a lot of fuel!!! Holly Heck!

Time to find some more air!!

Any suggestions on intakes??

Tuner in Training
    I have a K&N on mine and love it. Be careful with your TM.....these transmissions are not very forgiving. Also....I recommend a catch can for KR. These trucks love to suck oil into the intake. I had just plain detonation at 20 degrees timing before fixing the oil issue. Now it has 25-26 degrees and 15 more rwhp. Cheers.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LG Sean
    I have a K&N on mine and love it. Be careful with your TM.....these transmissions are not very forgiving. Also....I recommend a catch can for KR. These trucks love to suck oil into the intake. I had just plain detonation at 20 degrees timing before fixing the oil issue. Now it has 25-26 degrees and 15 more rwhp. Cheers.

that is actually a good piece of information to keep in mind

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by LG Sean View Post
    I am getting KR at 20 degrees as well. However the PCV line that comes from the pass side valve cover isnt connected to the intake. Could it still be pulling oil from the driver side PCV hose?
    Its a 2008 Saab 9-7x Aero aka-Swedish TBSS

Tuner
    Post the tune...this way more info can be given on KR redeuction

6800 on the upshifts?

Quote Originally Posted by snowvette View Post
    6800 on the upshifts?

See when this dude shifts gears? -----> That probably doesn't happen so well for you.
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap