Thread: rerplaced 6l90 in 2007 chevy silverado 2500hd need a stock file or use old file ???

rerplaced 6l90 in 2007 chevy silverado 2500hd need a stock file or use old file ???

so i replaced this 6l90e with used low mile one now it wont upshift because tcm dont match my vin im wondering does anyone have a stock file ill provide the vin for you to match up dealers are 3 months booked and want 350 to reprogram the tcm another thing i do have old file from old trans that died can i just rewrite that into truck then relearn the trans

Advanced Tuner
    You may try to write entire this file. No promises on it working.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Follow these instructions to look up what the correct TCM segment numbers need to be for your VIN. Except when it says to select controller, select TCM. That will show you what calibration you need for your individual vehicle. If the segment numbers in the file you want to flash don't match then don't use that file. That's why I couldn't provide you with a file per my PM.

https://www.customecm.com/tune-file-...ile-repository

Also there is only 1 part number TCM used in 6L80s in 2007. GM part number 24275871. If your used transmission did not come out of a 07 then it will not have the correct TCM in it. You can only put a 07 TCM calibration in that # TCM. If it is out of any other year then you won't be able to put the 07 calibration in it and expect it to work.