Thread: my first LS tune po1 ecu

Tuner

my first LS tune po1 ecu

mods in sig log and tune
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2002 Escalade LQ9 11:1, forged wiseco pistons , 220/[email protected] cam , Tbss Intake , 50Lb FIC injectors , ported and milled 317s , FBO, true duals 3", PTC built 4l65e and 2800stall with billet front , Half ass tuned by myself ...Trying to learn how to do it right ✅️

Tuner
    tune good or trash ? lol
    2002 Escalade LQ9 11:1, forged wiseco pistons , 220/[email protected] cam , Tbss Intake , 50Lb FIC injectors , ported and milled 317s , FBO, true duals 3", PTC built 4l65e and 2800stall with billet front , Half ass tuned by myself ...Trying to learn how to do it right ✅️

Advanced Tuner
    Your cranking VE doesnt match your VE table cells. I prefer to let my RPM dictate PE enable, not min torque settings. Transient fuel to wall impact should be increased some due to larger injectors spraying more fuel. Evaporation rate would more than likely decrease some since more fuel will be puddling up on the low end. I dont like knock sensors being disabled.

Honestly, not a bad tune If the vehicle is running well and youre happy with it. If fueling is staying steady when youre letting off throttle or at tip in then i wouldnt worry about the transients. I would use the data in the VE table to make the corresponding cells match in cranking VE. Then use interpolate to fill in the empty cells of the table. Knock sensors and PE are just a personal preference, they should be fine if youre happy with the settings.
    "I don't care how it runs as long as it chop chops at idle"

Tuner
    It runs ok.. I mean it drives like stock pretty much .. it needs gears because I'm running 32.5" tire with 3.73 so top of 2nd gear is 100mph .. if I could get a little more power below 4k rpm somehow that would be great but I think timing is about as high as it should be �� thank you sir for taking the time to look it over and I will make your suggested changes .. I also have a 340lph pump going in the tank soon along with a fuel rail pressure sensor I'm gonna repin to the fuel tank pressure ecu pinout .. gotta pull trans to do torque converter because of burnt lockup so was planning to swap to 4.56s at that time .. that should wake it up on the launch eh ..

only thing is brief lean tip in and out and then closed loop fuel trim pulls fueling away from where I had it open loop tuned with wideband through Egr pinout

Tuner
    But uhmm how are my knock sensors disabled ? I know i disabled burst and tip in retard but not the knock sensors I don't think ? Thanks again for any input

Tuner
    ok I increased impact by 5% and decreased evap by 10% see how that does ..im also running a 160* thermostat and cooling efans keep me between 180 - 200 no matter what ambient is .. see if that does anything noticeable

Tuner
    If anyone has any MPG tricks that would be very helpful as well lol I mean I'm getting the same as stock on the hwy pretty much but another 2-3 mpg would be ideal anyone with a similar setup willing to post their tunes? I'd like to compare notes if you will eh.. thanks

Senior Tuner
    The only way your VE table makes sense is if the fuel pump can't keep up. MAF looks overcompensated, too.