Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: First start log

Senior Tuner
    Nothing I can think of for right now. Get rid of those other unused wideband PID's. Use this tune. I neglected the Fuel spark adders.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusC1024 View Post
    Nothing I can think of for right now. Get rid of those other unused wideband PID's. Use this tune. I neglected the Fuel spark adders.
    OK I'm trying to get a log as short term fuel is way negative and afr even in live tune won't come off 15.6
    Can you call me sent u pm with cell
    Last edited by dustinfocusrs; 02-10-2024 at 01:08 PM.

Tuner
    2-10-24.hpl here is a log have others but have to get them from file

Senior Tuner
    In the log wideband is coming in via two channels of MPVI2.1-> AEM 30-(03X0,2340,5130). Both AFR and EQ are reported, but they don't correspond with each other. Only one PID should be logged for the wideband.
    wideband channels.png

Again, remove the unused wideband channels for ZT-3 and X-Series UEGO. Remove Manifold Vacuum and Intake Manifold Absolute Pressure (SAE). Only Manifold Absolute Pressure - 2 bar should be there for the MAP sensor. Include O2 voltage for B1S1 and B2S1.

Looking at EQ, it seems like your wideband sensor is getting thrown off by air reversion through an exhaust leak. At WOT the trace is really jagged, and on decel it pegs lean. However, this may be due to the previously mentioned wideband telemetry conflict.
    wideband problems.png

Here's the tune with STFT applied. Investigate the software and hardware problems, please. I don't trust the wideband data here, so tuning high loads will have to wait until that's resolved.
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 02-13-2024 at 12:10 AM.

Tuner
    In the log wideband is coming in via two channels of MPVI2.1-> AEM 30-(03X0,2340,5130). Both AFR and EQ are reported, but they don't correspond with each other. Only one PID should be logged for the wideband.
    wideband channels.png

Again, remove the unused wideband channels for ZT-3 and X-Series UEGO. Remove Manifold Vacuum and Intake Manifold Absolute Pressure (SAE). Only Manifold Absolute Pressure - 2 bar should be there for the MAP sensor. Include O2 voltage for B1S1 and B2S1.

Looking at EQ, it seems like your wideband sensor is getting thrown off by air reversion through an exhaust leak. At WOT the trace is really jagged, and on decel it pegs lean. However, this may be due to the previously mentioned wideband telemetry conflict.
    wideband problems.png

Here's the tune with STFT applied. Investigate the software and hardware problems, please. I don't trust the wideband data here, so tuning high loads will have to wait until that's resolved.
    ok thanks sorry i forgot to delete them and will do that know and ill see whats going on with the exhaust leak maybe as their is wastegate in exhaust pipe that came with kit and in cold side for intercooler

Senior Tuner
    Oh I see. MPVI2.2 for AFR and 2.1 for EQ. Looks like the EQ was functioning in the log.

Tuner
    Oh I see. MPVI2.2 for AFR and 2.1 for EQ. Looks like the EQ was functioning in the log.
    yea i deleted the one for eq

Tuner
    just ordered the fuel boost regulator so we will be going to reference sir hopefully this will get us to be done with this and the throttle will stop cutting out as it say the maf and the map isnt reading and causing the throttle to cut out, unless we can fix it in the tune

Senior Tuner
    I'm not sure why your sensors stop reading. When did this start? That's not tune related.

The upgraded reg will save your fuel pump and allow for better fuel control above 0kPa vacuum.

Tuner
    I'm not sure why your sensors stop reading. When did this start? That's not tune related.

The upgraded reg will save your fuel pump and allow for better fuel control above 0kPa vacuum.
    Do I need to load a different tune for reference?

Senior Tuner
    I think I see what you're getting at. Can you post a tune file from before the 2 bar OS was applied?

Tuner
    I think I see what you're getting at. Can you post a tune file from before the 2 bar OS was applied?
    Yes sir I can send the stock file sorry been crazy busy lately

Tuner
    bobbys stock file.hpt

Tuner
    and do i need to change to reference tune as we have been using non reference? and loaded stock tune above

Senior Tuner
    File says tuner locked again

Tuner
    File says tuner locked again
    bobbys stock file unlocked.hpt

Senior Tuner
    Write-entire that original unlocked file you just posted. Cycle the ignition. Write-entire this 2 bar file. See if everything logs smoothly then.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Write-entire that original unlocked file you just posted. Cycle the ignition. Write-entire this 2 bar file. See if everything logs smoothly then.
    ok will do

Senior Tuner
    Write-entire! (just saying)

Tuner
    so with boost ref regulator and taking the corvette style out the fuel stays the same as non ref fuel? i thought with ref it was all the same and the boost pressure takes it 1 to 1 i see this fuel is still as it has been with the non ref also this is a fueless return fuel rail setup, forgot to mention that
    Last edited by dustinfocusrs; 02-23-2024 at 11:41 PM.