Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ford 10R Ten Speed Transmission TCM Now Supported!

Potential Tuner
    Will this be able to disable the adative learning (AKA Learning stop-n-go traffic) functionality of the 10R80s?
    Last edited by 6Bolt; 09-10-2022 at 11:45 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Anybody can help tune one ? asap

Potential Tuner

10R80 tune.

Does anyone have a tune for the 10r80? Mine has rough shifting going from 1-2nd.

QUOTE=elzarra;485968]anyone wanted to share a good 2017 raptor tune?[/QUOTE]

Potential Tuner

Request For 10R80 Solenoid Parameters

Eric -- I'd like to ask if you could include the solenoid params in all of the F-150 and Mustang 10R80 operating systems (see attached image)? Or post an OS patch to make those available? I've needed the params multiple times for customers who have drag and drive vehicles and are running a transbrake. I have found a workaround by overwriting the current OS with another that has the solenoid params but would prefer to keep the customer's OS. If there is reason for excluding them please explain the technical limitation or send me a DM. Thank you!
    10R80-Sol-Params.png

Quote Originally Posted by G0Fast View Post
    Eric -- I'd like to ask if you could include the solenoid params in all of the F-150 and Mustang 10R80 operating systems (see attached image)? Or post an OS patch to make those available? I've needed the params multiple times for customers who have drag and drive vehicles and are running a transbrake. I have found a workaround by overwriting the current OS with another that has the solenoid params but would prefer to keep the customer's OS. If there is reason for excluding them please explain the technical limitation or send me a DM. Thank you!
    10R80-Sol-Params.png
    Email the request to [email protected] and those parameters will be added.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    Email sent, thank you!