Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ARM architecture family

Potential Tuner
    I can confirm VCM Suite works perfectly on my MacBook Pro with the M3 pro chip running Parallels 19 Pro and MPVI3. I just tuned my truck and currently running the vcm scanner for logs using this combo.

Tuner in Training
    any updates on this i cant run my mpvi2+ on my new macbook air m3 on parrells running win 11 pro do i need too buy a mpvi3?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroTDI View Post
    It works with MPVI2 on M2 !

1. Download CDM-v2.12.36.4-for-ARM64-Signed-Distributable
    2. Extract the folder to C:\
    3. Delete device and drivers for USB serial port and USB serial converter.
    4. Reconnect MPVI2
    5. Manually update driver for the unrecognized UART device selecting driver on my computer and check the Subfolder checkbox with the path C:\CDM-v2.12.36.4-for-ARM64-Signed-Distributable
    6. Do the same for the unrecognized Port.
    7. Copy the 2 FTD22XX files in the x86 into C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp Tuners\VCM Suite
    8. Launch VCM and Tadam !
    OMFG! I just spent all f'ing day trying to figure this out, I was so agitated. Replies on this from HPT amount to "Just download the drivers from our website and everything will be just fine." They should be sharing your instructions, this worked perfectly. THANK YOU!!!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenasteiner View Post
    OMFG! I just spent all f'ing day trying to figure this out, I was so agitated. Replies on this from HPT amount to "Just download the drivers from our website and everything will be just fine." They should be sharing your instructions, this worked perfectly. THANK YOU!!!
    We do not support ARM processors, with that said I'm glad to hear that some of you have found workarounds.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Could somebody please help me with this? I just bought a Lenovo Yoga 7X with the Snapdragon Elite X, and my MPVI2 does not resync. I have attempted to follow the instructions on this thread, but I cannot get it to work. I am willing to pay for the solution to this.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by danielr96 View Post
    Could somebody please help me with this? I just bought a Lenovo Yoga 7X with the Snapdragon Elite X, and my MPVI2 does not resync. I have attempted to follow the instructions on this thread, but I cannot get it to work. I am willing to pay for the solution to this.

Thank you!

Same here, MPVI3 works without issue. MPVI2 will not work with the current drivers using Snapdragon X elite. Would also pay for a solution for someone better with PCs than myself.
    01 WS6-M6, PRC Stage 2.5 5.3's, MS4, Kooks 1 3/4", custom built full true duals w/ X-pipe, SLP lid, tuned via HPTuners

Tuner in Training
    I don't think the standard ARM drivers are going to work with the new snapdragon. Might be easiest to go through the MPVI3 upgrade program, or grab a cheap intel computer.

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by sook View Post
    I don't think the standard ARM drivers are going to work with the new snapdragon. Might be easiest to go through the MPVI3 upgrade program, or grab a cheap intel computer.

Josh

Yeah, I use it all day every day and my last XPS is getting to the point of dying. Didnt realize the snapdragon stuff uses different drivers. I will just upgrade my trusty MPVI2+ at some point.
    01 WS6-M6, PRC Stage 2.5 5.3's, MS4, Kooks 1 3/4", custom built full true duals w/ X-pipe, SLP lid, tuned via HPTuners