Thread: E40 Operating System

Potential Tuner

E40 Operating System

I have had HPT for almost a week and I love it but I am starting from scratch. On my 2006 GTO w/ an e40, I click on OS and this is what I see;

General
    LS2 MAF Freq Patch = Patched 15000k
    TCS Patch = Applied
    VATS Patch 1 = Enabled
    VATS Patch 2 = Enabled

Is this what I should see? The reason for my confusion is because my car is tuned Speed Density, there is no MAF on my car. It was tuned a few years ago and runs great. The "LS2 MAF Freq" is what is throwing me off. In the OS I was expecting to see something like "Speed Density 2 BAR" or something like that. I have done a ton of research and learned what the "MAF Freq Patch = Patched" means which only added to my confusion because why does it need a 15000K Freq Patch for the MAF if there is no MAF!? Thats sort of a rhetorical question. Further more I learned what "TCS Patch = Enabled" means too, which indicates that it is Speed Density... Is my OS correct? Am I truly Speed Density? Is my tune whack?

Some OS's don't offer a speed density upgrade like that.

Post your tune file.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

It already has the 2-bar custom OS applied. Once a COS is applied to a file any other custom OS options are no longer available in the OS tab. (but this one will only have that one option anyhow)
    GM Gen4 Injectors v2.1.xls
    ChatGPT is the end result of someone assuming that if they gather up a large enough pile of sh*t it will spontaneously generate a pony.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks guys

The tune file is gone now - I wanted to double check but from memory, the MAF is not failed correctly.
    ChatGPT is the end result of someone assuming that if they gather up a large enough pile of sh*t it will spontaneously generate a pony.

Potential Tuner

bbs tune

bbs tune
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Its back up, thank you. Do you tune a lot?

Is this an LSA blower? LSA's original 2-wire IAT sensor in the lid?

Potential Tuner
    Procharger, we took 2 wires from the MAF and used them for a GM IAT sensor located before the throttle body.

Potential Tuner
    Good looking out, thank you.