Thread: ford f-150 procharger p1sc1 ETC FMEM HELP

Tuner in Training

ford f-150 procharger p1sc1 ETC FMEM HELP

can any body point me in the right direction on this tune and tell me how bad it is ? needs a little work on the SD and still waiting on the map sensor

the problem i have is it goes in ETC FMEM mode randomly 10:13 in the log it happens
    Attached Files Attached Files

I don't think this one make boost. air load for na
    Turbocharged COYOTE

PM for E tune / Remote Tuning
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFW View Post
    can any body point me in the right direction on this tune and tell me how bad it is ? needs a little work on the SD and still waiting on the map sensor

the problem i have is it goes in ETC FMEM mode randomly 10:13 in the log it happens
    are you trying to run it on stock 1 bar MAP?

Tuner in Training
    you guys are a bit too late haha yes at the time it was stock map sensor it maxed out at 5500 rpm the altitude is 11.5 psi here so there was some room to get away with it was working never ran lean i ha it at 0.78 lambda with no retard (knock) drivability was the issue i had with it buking at times a bit but got a tune from shoemaker (its my Friends truck)

he bought the truck with injector problems and he got it cheap the truck was burning a bit off oil and was smoking a bit at stops and idle so he dec?dete to check it out hopping for only needing to change valve seals but noo it had 5 broken rings lands

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFW View Post
    you guys are a bit too late haha yes at the time it was stock map sensor it maxed out at 5500 rpm the altitude is 11.5 psi here so there was some room to get away with it was working never ran lean i ha it at 0.78 lambda with no retard (knock) drivability was the issue i had with it buking at times a bit but got a tune from shoemaker (its my Friends truck)

he bought the truck with injector problems and he got it cheap the truck was burning a bit off oil and was smoking a bit at stops and idle so he dec?dete to check it out hopping for only needing to change valve seals but noo it had 5 broken rings lands
    Oh boy it was hard to get trough without any punctuation...

Anyways, running it on the stock MAP where it sees no boost but gets a solid amount of boost anyways... is a solid recipe for a broken ring lands...