Thread: Can Am X3

Potential Tuner

Can Am X3

Hello all, I have been working on my first Can Am. The machine is a 2018 X3 x rc turbo r. I have a couple of questions for guys dealing with these daily. 1. After applying the extended datastream patch, should I be seeing more channels for fueling? I am not seeing injector duty cycle or injector pw. 2. Is this ECM one that only has the "write entire" option? I have searched and have only found answers on other ECMs supporting only "write entire." 3. Are you guys using the MAP or TIP for accurate readings? I am seeing a difference of a few psi between the two.

Thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Quick update, number 2 has been solved. These ECMs only have the write entire option.

Potential Tuner
    Ok Here's a dumb question what is a extended datastream patch, what does it do and where do I get it? Thanks

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by suprsky View Post
    Ok Here's a dumb question what is a extended datastream patch, what does it do and where do I get it? Thanks
    It's under the os tab in VCM editor. It allows you to log more parameters.

Potential Tuner
    Another update, I still am not able to log all the things I would like to see. Injector PW or duty cycle being the most important. I am making some headway though. Any insight is appreciated on the logging situation.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LCW View Post
    Another update, I still am not able to log all the things I would like to see. Injector PW or duty cycle being the most important. I am making some headway though. Any insight is appreciated on the logging situation.

did you do the extended datastream?

Potential Tuner
    Yes, I did.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LCW View Post
    Yes, I did.

open a ticket with HP Tuners and let them know you cannot see PW and duty cycle.

we had to do that with the seadoo version, they had to add that functionality.

Potential Tuner
    I will do that. Thank you for the info.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    did you do the extended datastream?
    Hi, sorry for having nothing to do with the post, could you tell me how to delimit the seadoo 325 with the buds?! The thread where you mentioned it is closed. Thank you.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JT_alex View Post
    Hi, sorry for having nothing to do with the post, could you tell me how to delimit the seadoo 325 with the buds?! The thread where you mentioned it is closed. Thank you.

check your PM.