Thread: completely lost here

Potential Tuner

completely lost here

hoping to find some answers.
    Ive got a 2015 denali 6.2
    recently had a lifter kill its self and bent a pushrod. so i decided to upgrade the cam i wanted.
    I installed a BTR stage 3, 4 degree phaser lockout, springs, dod delete ect ect.
    I already had KNN cia and 1 3/4 long tubes with no cats.

my tuner comes highly recommended for the gen v engines. i dont feel hes missing anything.
    however we cannot get it to idle at all. we went through 5 revisions of the tune. after the first 2 we found an issue on my end. i had a bad plug wire. so i replaced the entire set and all new plugs aswell. im checking temps at all ports and i have equal temps. after the 5th revision he asked for me to check my timing. so over the weekend i pulled the front cover and oil pan. ill note that i did not pull the oil pan to install the cam. my timing was dead on after taking it back apart. I also decided to check i did the phaser lockout correct. i did see that it wasnt in the spot that everyone says to put it in. so i corrected that. after getting it all back together it still wont idle. im just completely lost. all seals other than the throttle body seal are all new. rear main will be installed when i get my new torque converter in. ill include my log with the most recent tune.

tune 6 log after cheching timing.hpl

Potential Tuner
    Please post your tune.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinG View Post
    Please post your tune.

here is my latest revision

its surging at idle. when coming to a stop it wants to push past my brakes.

tune 11 in gear idle then shift to park.hpl
    tune 11 pull 2.hpl
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fastdenali; 6 Days Ago at 09:30 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Uff. Id find a new tuner lol. Busy right now, to look through it, it seems who ever is trying to toon it, doesnt understand the torque tables or the over/under torque tables.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ns158sl View Post
    Uff. Id find a new tuner lol. Busy right now, to look through it, it seems who ever is trying to toon it, doesnt understand the torque tables or the over/under torque tables.
    A professional tuner I definitely am not but I agree with this 100%. Just the tq tables alone are way off.