Thread: where is everyone finding data for the 2023 ford Godzilla throttle bodies?

Tuner in Training

where is everyone finding data for the 2023 ford Godzilla throttle bodies?

I see lots of people adding 87mm throttle bodies from the new 2023 super duties, but how and where do you find the data for this throttle body at?

Quote Originally Posted by rockofthenorth View Post
    I see lots of people adding 87mm throttle bodies from the new 2023 super duties, but how and where do you find the data for this throttle body at?
    If there is need for this, I can map the 23 so you guys can get the data from it.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    If there is need for this, I can map the 23 so you guys can get the data from it.
    this would come in handy for me

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    just ran into another one with a 23 throttle body, any chance we can get the map for a 23?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockofthenorth View Post
    just ran into another one with a 23 throttle body, any chance we can get the map for a 23?
    thanks
    Is the connector the same as the old one? I can pull out the effective area and inverse for it pretty quick
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    I think the Godzilla control pack comes with an 87mm TB which is also the same size as the 23 throttle body. Can you just steal whatever you need out of the control pack file?

Advanced Tuner
    Godzilla control pack comes with an 87mm GT350 TB afaik, should be able to pull the data from a stock GT350 tune.

Tuner in Training
    I believe its the Mach 1/bullitt throttle body, not sure what the difference is between it and the GT350.