Thread: 2017 6.7 Possible tune issue

Potential Tuner

2017 6.7 Possible tune issue

Hello,
    My truck is deleted and tuned with SCT. I have been having transmission issues. I cooked the stock trans less than a year ago trying to pull out my dump trailer loaded when it was buried to the axels 🤦🏻*♂️ The trans had already been shifting funny prior to that. Banging from the the 4th to 5th shift, and a hard down shift going from 3rd to 2nd. So after it was complete junk I decided to put a suncoast trans in it. Everything was fine for a short time then it started doing the same thing as the stock trans was. It ended up being the number 4 shift solenoid shorted out, so the trans came back out and sent it back to Suncoast. Got it back in, now the same things started happening again and this time it?s the number 5 shift solenoid? So it has to go back to Suncoast again?. So I think it must be a bad trans tune. Does anyone on here have the ability to look at my current tune and see if there is something wrong with the tune? If there is I will be buying the the hardware and credits from HPT and trying to tune it myself. I apologize for the long story but I felt it was needed to explain the situation.

Send your current tune to me and I can take a look at it.

Potential Tuner
    Ok. Sounds good. I appreciate it.