Thread: Coach needed

Potential Tuner

Coach needed

I have had the HP tuners tool and used it on two different vehicles i own, over a period of several years.

One of my vehicles is a 2014 Chevy Silverado, 5.3L. I. The vehicle has a few minor updates.

I?ve done some trans tuning, but want to get into the engine.

I?ve scoured the forum, tons of YouTube videos. As I?m sure you are aware, there is so much material out there, it can be a little overwhelming to know what is good advice and what is not.

I?ve come to the point where i want to hire a ?coach?. I want to do the tuning myself, but with someone working with me via email and if necessary, phone, to tune in the engine and trans. This advice would include what other items i may need to purchase.

I?m not looking to do any thing too serious. I have a CAI, cat back, and the trans was rebuilt with a Trans go reprogrammer kit. I could see myself adding headers.

Who can you recommend that would be a good coach on a paid basis?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RLTIG View Post
    I have had the HP tuners tool and used it on two different vehicles i own, over a period of several years.

One of my vehicles is a 2014 Chevy Silverado, 5.3L. I. The vehicle has a few minor updates.

I?ve done some trans tuning, but want to get into the engine.

I?ve scoured the forum, tons of YouTube videos. As I?m sure you are aware, there is so much material out there, it can be a little overwhelming to know what is good advice and what is not.

I?ve come to the point where i want to hire a ?coach?. I want to do the tuning myself, but with someone working with me via email and if necessary, phone, to tune in the engine and trans. This advice would include what other items i may need to purchase.

I?m not looking to do any thing too serious. I have a CAI, cat back, and the trans was rebuilt with a Trans go reprogrammer kit. I could see myself adding headers.

Who can you recommend that would be a good coach on a paid basis?

thanks!
    I do this all the time. I always recommend people start with my books and videos first, but I also offer live 1-on-1 Zoom sessions where we can share screens and answer any questions you may have to set up a plan for you to do it yourself with confidence.