Thread: 22' RXTX 300 MAP pressure logging incorrecetly

Potential Tuner

22' RXTX 300 MAP pressure logging incorrecetly

Hey guys

First day out on the water this year tuning my ski and noticed the MAP pressure is logging at 28ish PSI. Is there something I need to change? Ski is stock and I'm only revving it to 8300. I'm logging about twice the boost as expected. I know the ski is not actually making 28psi. What am I missing?

Thank you for any help!

PS: made all necessary changes as the Jetsport video, tuned the fueling in and I was able to get 80 on the dash with the seat on and half tank... Hell yea!

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Leski379 View Post
    Hey guys

First day out on the water this year tuning my ski and noticed the MAP pressure is logging at 28ish PSI. Is there something I need to change? Ski is stock and I'm only revving it to 8300. I'm logging about twice the boost as expected. I know the ski is not actually making 28psi. What am I missing?

Thank you for any help!

PS: made all necessary changes as the Jetsport video, tuned the fueling in and I was able to get 80 on the dash with the seat on and half tank... Hell yea!

are you stock with just a tune?

Hey guys

Thank you for any help!

you using injectors on a stage 1 is not necessary you get more speed with oem and about the boost make sure you do all the updates and run on beta
    you most be reading manifold absolute pressure you need to add boost psi lol
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:56 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Intake only. Stock otherwise. Just a half ass tune attempt *****sorry, solas replacement, 13/18 per my ebay history.
    Last edited by Leski379; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:17 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    you using injectors on a stage 1 is not necessary you get more speed with oem and about the boost make sure you do all the updates and run on beta
    you most be reading manifold absolute pressure you need to add boost psi lol
    stock Injectors, latest HPT beta. It is logging MAP pressure. Tried to add a "boost" channel but didn't spend much time on it to figure it out. Could you show a screen shot of how your "boost" channel is setup Ruthless? Scaling all that stuff. Thanks guys

Unless map pressure on skis is different from the car world?
    Last edited by Leski379; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:37 PM. Reason: im ghey

Tuner
    stock Injectors, latest HPT beta. It is logging MAP pressure. Tried to add a "boost" channel but didn't spend much time on it to figure it out. Could you show a screen shot of how your "boost" channel is setup Ruthless? Scaling all that stuff. Thanks guys

Unless map pressure on skis is different from the car world?

since you asked David (Ruthless) for the screen shot of his boost setting, I'll give him a chance to answer your question.
    if you don't hear from him, hit me up.
    Last edited by Tbranella; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:08 AM.

239-887-6848 CALL ME WITH SOME NUMBERS AND ILL SEND SETUP YOUR LAYOUT

Please open the link: https://sos.splashtop.com

Download and run the program from the link. It will show you a 9-digit session code.

Just tell me the session code then I can connect to your device.

Thank you,

Administrator
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:14 PM.