Thread: LC1 Question

LC1 Question

I just installed my LC1 Wideband kit, LED shows it functioning properly, but HPT shows an AFR of 11.20 at all times, even in free air, where should i look to solve this problem? LC1 is installed on a 98 GTP. any help is MUCHO appreciated, car is kind of a DD and quicker i can get this figured out the best.

Here's what I would do:
    On the MPVI EIO connector bridge from pin 1 (LC1 input) to pin 2 with a piece of wire so you can log AFR on pin 1 & LC1 voltage on pin 2 at the same time. Then you should be able to figure out what is going on fairly easily.

Just make sure you have EIO input 2 set up as a voltage input (right Click Insert)
    Always Support Our Troops!

Quote Originally Posted by EC_Tune
    Here's what I would do:
    On the MPVI EIO connector bridge from pin 1 (LC1 input) to pin 2 with a piece of wire so you can log AFR on pin 1 & LC1 voltage on pin 2 at the same time. Then you should be able to figure out what is going on fairly easily.

Just make sure you have EIO input 2 set up as a voltage input (right Click Insert)

I'll do that today and report back what i find.

Did this today, and i see a constant 11.26 AFR and a constant 1.299 volts. this NEVER fluctuates or changes, any ideas?

If i go in through the serial port i get an accurate reading that does fluctuate.

never mind, i figured it out. too embarassing to admit to the problem

Come on...
    It's a public forum.
    I've done dumber things....
    Like going past an LAPD cruiser
    at 70 MPH on a city street today...
    and no ticket!

after finishing soldering all my connections, i forgot to plug the terminal back into my EIO.

Well at least it wasn't dumb like what I did... LOL