Thread: Wow diesel tuning really is not that big on this site. Yet.

Wow diesel tuning really is not that big on this site. Yet.

I really do not see many post on this site about diesel tuning from the users of hptuners. We are you liking about it. I hope you guys really start posting here. I guess I am used to dieselplace.com where all the members would post all the time. I would like to see some posts. Come on guys update us. Thanks.
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CRASHNBURN
    I really do not see many post on this site about diesel tuning from the users of hptuners. We are you liking about it. I hope you guys really start posting here. I guess I am used to dieselplace.com where all the members would post all the time. I would like to see some posts. Come on guys update us. Thanks.
    IMO, this site is used more by experienced/professional tuners and they only come on here when there is a question.

HP tuners is some of the best software I have ever used it is pretty self expainatory.

On the Diesel Place there are more self tuners therefore there are a lot more questions and or discussion.

Tuner
    Problem is everyone over there uses the other software.

I am waiting till the Transmission side is ironed out here before I dig deeper.
    Ellis
    Speed Secrets

95 Z28 18* LTx
    95 Z28 LSx converion
    03 CCSB 4x4 D/A

Just got back from a vacation. So, sorry for the late reply back. Thanks for getting back to me I still do appreciate it.

Yeah Diesel place mostly do have everyone over there uses the other software. I do live at dieselplace.com & here now. Thanks guys.
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.