ok- my ltft's are GOOD now! worst is +2 at the wot cells, it is a little rich at idle (up to -10) but i don't really care- it is better than lean and it isn't too bad.

i still get the kr- im not sure if i want to ignore it or not but for the time being i am going to ignore it. one run it'll knock one run it won't- sometimes it will have 1*kr throught the whole pull- the next run 0*, then if it punch it it will jump to 3*. dunno- don't really care at this point.

it will have to be eventually assesed when i want to really tune in my air-fuel ratio and timing but for now im stuck.

question- i would like to return the ifr table to stock, so if i scale the maf table (already scaled to 1.04) to 1.08 and scale the ifr table (scaled to .96) back to 1.00 will it be dead even or what? what can i do with the ve table also to combat the kr? secondary or primary table? higher #= richer or leaner in the ve table?

thanks for the help. i think the sensor cleaner did ALOT- i have been passing that information along to friends with oily k&n filters.