Thread: Spreadsheet - LS3 Injector Data To LS1 Format

Tuner in Training

Spreadsheet - LS3 Injector Data To LS1 Format

Hey everyone,

I recently swapped injectors from my stock 02' 28 lbers to a set of 41 lbers from a 2007 Z06. I made some adapters for the height difference and picked up a set of O rings from the LS1's so they'd mate up. The last thing to do was to correct the tune for these injectors. Unfortunately, the data format of the new PCM changed the way a lot of the tables are expressed in HPT. So, I spend a couple of hours and put a spreadsheet together that is easy to use so someone else could benefit from it.

Anywho, here's a spreadsheet that allows you to pull the stock injector data from a LS3/LS7 tune and just copy the data and paste it into the designated cells in the worksheets and it will spit out data that is friendly for the LS1/LS6/Truck PCM's.

As an FYI, the swap results turned out very well. My Injector Duty Cycles were in the 115 ish range before on the 28 lbers at WOT and after the swap, they are about 80. Rock solid 0.82 Lambda at WOT and idles like a champ.

Let me know if you have any questions about the sheet and I hope it saves someone some key crunching.

Thanks,

Cody B.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Ahh....I wish I could have found that earlier...would have saved me some trouble.

Regardless, my sheet will still allow someone to copy in injector data not only for the LS3/LS7 that are 41 lb/hr, but any injector that is in the newer PCM format. Right now, that may not be but only one or two, but it'll be useful as other stock GM injectors become present.

Thanks for pointing me to that thread though...I used it to double check my numbers and all looks well!

Thanks,

Cody B.

Advanced Tuner
    You wish you would have done what earlier? Appears there's a post missing LOL I'm going through the same thing, what did you use to double-check your numbers?
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list

The first sheet of the Excel document says "on all sheets, insert data from LS3/LS7 injector tables into the yellow squares"

I'm confused, am I supposed to do something? or can I just copy/paste the values you have for LS3 injectors into my LS1 tune?
    Last edited by TXjeepTJ; 04-01-2017 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TXjeepTJ View Post
    "on all sheets, insert data from LS3/LS7 injector tables into the yellow squares"

I'm confused, am I supposed to do something? or can I just copy/paste the values you have for LS3 injectors into my LS1 tune?
    Nevermind... I think I understand. It's just written a little confusing.

When it says "On All sheets, Insert Data from The LS3/LS7 injector tables into the Yellow Squares", I'm GUESSING it was meant to say "On all sheets, the LS3/LS7 data was entered into the yellow squares"

Which then makes "The Green Squares are in the correct format to be copied into an LS1/LS6/Truck PCM" statement true

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by cbeutelschies View Post
    Hey everyone,

I recently swapped injectors from my stock 02' 28 lbers to a set of 41 lbers from a 2007 Z06. I made some adapters for the height difference and picked up a set of O rings from the LS1's so they'd mate up. The last thing to do was to correct the tune for these injectors. Unfortunately, the data format of the new PCM changed the way a lot of the tables are expressed in HPT. So, I spend a couple of hours and put a spreadsheet together that is easy to use so someone else could benefit from it.

Anywho, here's a spreadsheet that allows you to pull the stock injector data from a LS3/LS7 tune and just copy the data and paste it into the designated cells in the worksheets and it will spit out data that is friendly for the LS1/LS6/Truck PCM's.

As an FYI, the swap results turned out very well. My Injector Duty Cycles were in the 115 ish range before on the 28 lbers at WOT and after the swap, they are about 80. Rock solid 0.82 Lambda at WOT and idles like a champ.

Let me know if you have any questions about the sheet and I hope it saves someone some key crunching.

Thanks,

Cody B.
    is there a way to make this excel sheet convert ls1 data to ls3 data? ive used it to convert ls3 to ls1 data but id like to be able to go ls1 to ls3 also.

Potential Tuner

blast from the past

This is EXCELLENT, thank you! Using in 2023

Tuner in Training
    The x axis values are not accurate for LS3 injector data you would find for them in a 2010 Camaro file, for example. Unless it doesn't matter because the yellow data is just there for reference and its been converted to the green values already?