Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: when will USB be ready??

Quote Originally Posted by blaster199
    Any update as when I will see my EIO USB?
    any news Guy's??

Fastest A4 Coupe Bolt On's
    11.33 @ 119.84 mph OLSD Tune

Tuning done by www.GearsAreUs.com

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
    I cant wait to get it. I have allready prepaid for it. Hurry up LOL !
    Same here please..

i think they said every posts about when it will get here will add a week on to the release, so that makes it somewhere in 2010 lol

jk but whenever its ready you guys will know so no need to keep posting the same question and asking. just look for a post about it when they are released
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

just so you guys know.....
    they are waiting on the cases and labels to be finished....and holidays have screwed up the amount of time it normally would take...so its taking a little longer than expected...
    but I know that even after they show up at home base....they still need a little bit of beta testing and debugging to make sure everything is all good before they go out to the masses...

so sit patiently...its still coming....
    -Scott -

Advanced Tuner
    whats the latest?? Did the lables come in yet? When will the pricing be released?

nothing has changed, once something does it will be posted up
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Advanced Tuner
    Why hasnt this thread been locked yet, its the same questions over and over, its not hurrying the staff up any. I'm not being rude, I just see it as wasting forum space

Chris
    2009 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L, stock.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisj6
    Why hasnt this thread been locked yet, its the same questions over and over, its not hurrying the staff up any. I'm not being rude, I just see it as wasting forum space

Chris
    I agree but everyone is being peaceful so we'll just leave it alone for now...its when people start getting belligerent that we'd want to close something down.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    I agree but everyone is being peaceful so we'll just leave it alone for now...its when people start getting belligerent that we'd want to close something down.
    exactly, once complaining starts or people ranting, then its time lol

Advanced Tuner
    yeah i guess its not causing a problem....just annoying as hell!

Chris

Tuner in Training
    Any luck?

someone needs to give me permission in this section to do stuff lol, its getting old seeing this pop up all the time with the same thing

its not an isuue yet...IF it gets out of hand..and people start getting rude...then I will lock it....
    for now...its just a bunch of people asking whats up....
    and guys liek me who know the story...saying all we can say is that its coming soon...
    mostly waiting on parts and labels manufacturers to get done with 1st batch of production...
    plus a little bit of beta testing that needs to be completed to make sure everything is OK before sending out a bunch of units....

you would be more pissed if you got a unit that did not work properly because of some minor bug that could have been fixed with just a few weeks of testing
    -Scott -

Advanced Tuner
    I agree, if i waited this long to get my cable, especially since buying a wideband come to find out there are no cables, I would be furious if i got a buggy cable. Just gotta chill for now, I know its hard since we're all like kids waiting on Christmas!

Chris

Tuner in Training
    I am not being rude. We we bought this version for the shop we were told two weeks and it would be sent to us. I am being patient and not bashing at all. I have prepaid for my product and am just wanting to know. I read about the labels and parts. This happens. I have everything I need except this and I just wanted to know. Sorry for any inconvenience. Just a customer wanting some info.

well as soon as they are ready you guys will be the first ones to know if you dont see a post on it then the status hasnt changed.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ws6firebirdta00
    well as soon as they are ready you guys will be the first ones to know if you dont see a post on it then the status hasnt changed.
    I am subscribed to this thread. Meaning that I dont have all day or night to be on here. Hence why I brought it back up to the top. To get a update. Since the posts on the thread were a couple of days old.

Quote Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
    I am subscribed to this thread. Meaning that I dont have all day or night to be on here. Hence why I brought it back up to the top. To get a update. Since the posts on the thread were a couple of days old.
    please understand that the USB units are being assembled by a 3rd party contractor(meaning somebody was hired to do the production work cause Ken Keith and Chris cant do it by hand all by themselves)
    unfortunately due to some uncontrollable circumstances the original production date didnt quite hit the internally planned date...but rest assured the guys are on top of it..and assembly will be done soon and ready for sales to start.

as I have been told...HPT is not taking Pre-Orders on the new hardware at this time.
    When they finally do start taking orders....the new stuff will be shipped out in the order in which the order was recieved.

as far as people watching this thread to see whats up....
    this is whats up....LOL

I am sure (just like with other major releases) that there will be a completely new thread started by Ken, Keith , Or Chris once all of this is ready, which will most likely explain all of your questions.

but for now, please wait patiently... your patience will be rewarded in the near future

thanks....
    -Scott -

Tuner in Training
    I understand. Im really not complaining. I hate the way the net comes across sometimes. I just wanted a update and the mod who posted seemed to be bothered by the fact I asked again. Thats all. And as for preordering the cable I have allready paid for it. So I dont know about others but on my invoice form from Magnus & Ken it does say I am owed a EIO interface with the pigtails which I cant wait to get. No big deal. Thanks for your time.

Joe M

Lethal Performance

Advanced Tuner
    I have it preordered only for the face I really didnt care if I got USB, i know that sounds weird for this thread. I had just ordered a serial EIO and was gonna go about my business but they happened to be out of those, so luck of the draw I will end up with a new USB EIO one.

Chris