Thread: Help File

Help File

I downloaded the help file, but there is nothing there. The compiled HTML opens, but nothing shows/displays in the right-hand side of the screen. Is there something wrong with my computer or the help file?

Re: Help File

right click, save as and put it on your desktop.

THen, just double click it and it should open normally.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Thanks. I tried that, but this is the error I get (on two different computers):

Tuner in Training

Hi SuperLS1,

Running Windows XP Service Pack 2? Then do this..

Download the CHM file to your hard drive, then right click on the file and choose properties.

On the bottom of the properties page you will see the following note: "This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer"

Click the unblock button, click apply/ok, then re-open the chm file. You should be able to read it then...

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jk99gtp
    Hi SuperLS1,

Download the CHM file to your hard drive, then right click on the file and choose properties.

On the bottom of the properties page you will see the following note: "This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer"

Click the unblock button, click apply/ok, then re-open the chm file. You should be able to read it then...

Thanks!
    That did it! Thanks!

Advanced Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by jk99gtp
    Hi SuperLS1,

Thanks!
    Awesome it worked for me as well!
    Mitchell

'04 Supercharged MC SS

MOD LIST
    Custom PCM, Ram Air Hood w/ Air box, Intense MPS w/3.6", R/T DP with Ubend delete & HF CAT, LC-1 WB, GMPP Cat Back, Jacobs wires, 180 T-stat, & an Optima Red Top

Advanced Tuner

I have read the Help File and I noticed there are quite a few topics that state "coming soon". Will the next version have a complete Help File?
    Mitchell

'04 Supercharged MC SS

MOD LIST
    Custom PCM, Ram Air Hood w/ Air box, Intense MPS w/3.6", R/T DP with Ubend delete & HF CAT, LC-1 WB, GMPP Cat Back, Jacobs wires, 180 T-stat, & an Optima Red Top

Advanced Tuner

there is a typo in the help file under What is VCM suite

Just under where is says:
    However, the modern vehicle controller also includes various protection mechanisms designed to prevent abuse and premature component failure. These items are of little value in a racing application and some folks are quite surprised to find out they even exist. Some examples are:

2nd point down

Ppeed limiters

No need to thank me just give me v2 early ;D

Ronny
    04 VY Commodore ute M6 ls1, 918 valve springs, TR6 plugs, genttrbb twin turbo kit, 60lb seimiens injectors, Bosh 044 fuel pump, SX fuel reg, PLX wideband,Full Castle Hill Exhaust with 2 1/2in dump pipes, 4in cats into twin 3in cat back (no merge), Ripshift, oz700 clutch and 3.73 diff gears

fixed, thanks!
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner

no need to thank me ;D
    04 VY Commodore ute M6 ls1, 918 valve springs, TR6 plugs, genttrbb twin turbo kit, 60lb seimiens injectors, Bosh 044 fuel pump, SX fuel reg, PLX wideband,Full Castle Hill Exhaust with 2 1/2in dump pipes, 4in cats into twin 3in cat back (no merge), Ripshift, oz700 clutch and 3.73 diff gears