Thread: HP Tuner GUYS! I have a few questions on ordering

HP Tuner GUYS! I have a few questions on ordering

I have 2 camaros a 2001 SS and a 2002 Z28. The SS is for road racing the Z for drag. Now my question. If I buy this HP tuner set up will I be able to use it on my 2 cars? I read that it can be only used on the same year of car. If this is true, can I supply my VIN #'s to HP tuners so they can possibly lock whatever they need locked so they dont think that I am bullshitting the system? I need a answer ASAP I have my SS w/ me here in Greece and I really need to take a look at it. I have a predator but its old and it sucks ass. I have the money and waiting to press the button but I dont feel like its fair that since I have two model years that I will have to pay twice. There is gotta be something that you guys can do.
    My emails are [email protected] or [email protected]

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Re: HP Tuner GUYS! I have a few questions on order

if your purchasing a new unit from this website it comes with 2 year licenses so yes you'd be able to tune 01 & 02 ls1 fbodies with no problem.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner

VCM Suite comes with 2 model years so you could tune any 2001, 2002 Camaro, Firebird. http://www.hptuners.com/order.php

We also accept trade in discounts on your predator. Email sales@hptuners for more information.

Ken

hells yeah sounds good to me. so when do I trade my predator in? I cant send email to that address. It says that there is a problem with that address, this is thru yahoo. ok get back to me. Its looking like Oct 1 I will put a order in.

I sent you a PM.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken@HPTuners

VCM Suite comes with 2 model years so you could tune any 2001, 2002 Camaro, Firebird. http://www.hptuners.com/order.php

We also accept trade in discounts on your predator. Email sales@hptuners for more information.

Ken
    PM sent

EG
    EG

you need to e-mail sales.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...