Thread: Two units one laptop

Two units one laptop

I have used my 1.0 cable since day 1 with you guys and love it. A local here got a blower for his C5 like mine, and because he lives half an hour away I recomended he buy his own cable.

He's having PC problems. I know my cable is tied to my car, but is the cable tied to me software?

In other words to tune his vette with his cable, so I have to install his shipped 1.6 or can I use my installed 1.6 ?

Can two version of hp tuners co-exist on the same machine?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Re: Two units one laptop

they can...and yes they need to be separate...i run the program which automatically puts it to the start/program menu in the c drive...basically you just have to cut/paste it to a different portion of the c drive and do things separately. If you do it right its only a pita at initial install.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

So I take it that the software is tied to cable? or is it tied to the model/year or both?

For example with his software installed, can I use my cable to tune his car? Or only his software and cable?

Advanced Tuner

your cable is locked to your software package, AND

your software package is locked to whatever vehicles you purchased licenses for.
    There is no replacement for displacement?&&sure there is, its called a Blower!