Thread: WB  02 hook up?

Tuner

WB  02 hook up?

Where do you guys hook your power and ground wire to?
    Victor&&99 T/A WS6 &&TEA 5.3 heads, 224, .581 112, Mac Mids, ORY, SLP Loudmouth, SLP Flowpac, ASP pulley, BMR PHB, LCA\'s w/relos., SFC\'s, Vig 3600 w/ 4L65E,deep pan, B&M transpak, Hayden trans cooler

Tuner

Re: PLX M200

anybody???
    Victor&&99 T/A WS6 &&TEA 5.3 heads, 224, .581 112, Mac Mids, ORY, SLP Loudmouth, SLP Flowpac, ASP pulley, BMR PHB, LCA\'s w/relos., SFC\'s, Vig 3600 w/ 4L65E,deep pan, B&M transpak, Hayden trans cooler

Tuner

Re: PLX M200

nobody on here has any type of Wide Band??

Tuner in Training

Re: WB 02 hook up?

I have the PLX 300 but I don't have a permanent mount. The red and black from thr unit I spliced on an accesory plug and just plug it in. Works great. The white wire from the unit I hooked to the white wire on the eio interface. This corresponds to hookup 1 on the pid. I did not use a capacitor and seems to work fine. Hope that helps.

Tuner

I'm still not understanding. You hooked the red and black into its own accessory plug and then plugged it into where?

Sorry for the stupid questions I'm just missing something simple here, maybe I'm just too tired

Advanced Tuner

what kind of controller do you have? or are you trying to just use a wideband 02 sensor standalone w/out a controller box?

If the later it won't work... you need a controller to interpret the signal output by the sensor ... the controller should provide the power to the sensor

As far as how to power up the controller... you can run off any switched power ... ground anywhere (just use same ground for EIO) There's a large pink wire that goes to the ignition that I've tapped off before...

Another option is to wire it up to a cigarette lighter plug (available at radio shack ) .. just sucks cause our cars cigarette lighters aren't switched ... they're always on
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Tuner

Its a PLX M200