Thread: Intercooler Pump Control

Potential Tuner

Intercooler Pump Control

The major M157/M278 mail-order tunes include adjusted intercooler pump operation (lower setpoint temp), but this isn't available in VCM Editor. This would be a great feature for MB biturbo engines as they're prone to heat soak even at stock boost levels. Can we get aux pump control added to HPT?

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...s-on-a-Hellcat
    Last edited by Schnell; 07-12-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Bump... does anyone know the table number for this? I tried to log the low temp coolant temperature and pump speed, but got no data. Currently it seems the pump is activated partially by throttle and I'd like to simply run the pump based on IAT, regardless of throttle.

Tuner in Training
    i have looked at damos,it have a temp activation..you would need to start it very early to get benefit.

Tuner in Training
    Log a ticket with HPTuners. I don't think they read these forums.

Potential Tuner
    I did that, but was told they need the table number to add it.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnell View Post
    I did that, but was told they need the table number to add it.
    That's the same lazy response I got about cruise AFR. Not good enough considering we pay EIGHT vehicle credits for our vehicles. More effort in to continued development needs to be made. If it was 2 vehicle credits, I would accept that type of response but NOT when we pay 8.

Tuner in Training
    what do they mean by table number ? how can i know a table number if i don't see it ?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by samtuning View Post
    what do they mean by table number ? how can i know a table number if i don't see it ?
    The table number must be something specific to the DAMOS that HPTuners use. They should NOT need a "table number" if they actually made an effort to look for the table. Very disappointing.

Potential Tuner
    Bump!