Thread: VE tuning, baffled, 2000 c5, 30% swing, no affect!

Tuner

VE tuning, baffled, 2000 c5, 30% swing, no affect!

ive been playing w/ the secondary VE table and noticed i wasnt getting much of a change. So for the sake of argument, i Zeroed the primary VE table and I also tried to subtract and add 30 from the 20-100KPA 400-4000 RPMS and my Ltrims are still not being affected.

Please help me out here, im ready to kill this car. IS THERE some other table the C5 looks to when MAF is unplugged?

Dave

Re: VE tuning, baffled, 2000 c5, 30% swing, no aff

if you have a secondary table in the editor then thats the one it uses, when the MAF is unplugged.

I count sheep in hex...

Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    if you have a secondary table in the editor then thats the one it uses, when the MAF is unplugged.
    right which is why i zero'd the primary table just to make sure that was the case. Im thinking maybe i just didnt give it enough time to relearn. SO i did make some changes and got everything -2 or so. I plugged in the maf and some of the areas went back positive by as much as 4. Any idea why plugging in the maf would do that.]

dave

Quote Originally Posted by TT_Vert

SO i did make some changes and got everything -2 or so. I plugged in the maf and some of the areas went back positive by as much as 4. Any idea why plugging in the maf would do that.]

dave
    I'm working on the same thing right now and I have to scale the MAF table:

Ken gave me the idea from his post in this thread:
    -Michael Rudolph-
    2003 Redfire Cobra
    Eaton Powered to a:
    11.301 @ 129 1.68 60' MT DRs
    11.85 @ 124 1.90 60' street tires