Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome track vid with HPT overlay

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    I've attached the log of the car blowing up. Any kpa over 100 is positive pressure in the manifold due to intake valves being broken and thus generating compression throughout the intake..
    I think i found the problem, you have severe KR around frame 1900...
    I count sheep in hex...

^^^ Hmmm....
    I was looking at the extremely rich fueling (compared to commanded AFR) for an NA car... Hydrolocked it/washed down the rings/washed out the bearings... (not) LOL

Dang Keith, time for that new LSX block you got stored in the garage...
    Always Support Our Troops!

LOL, yeah my sarcasm is on 11 at the moment Anyway, nice to know that at least the knock sensors are still working during the parts party going on inside. I'm sure i noticed flat spots on the tires from sitting so long when i saw the car in Keith's garage, it was hard to tell thru all the cobwebs though

Although i cannot talk, my racecar build started almost 8 years ago...
    I count sheep in hex...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 8850
    Neat video Keith! Thanks for sharing. Just wish we had a down hill track like that here in Houston.

track is level, shutdown area goes slightly up hill causing the optical illusion... it is sanctioned by IHRA
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by horist
    track is level, shutdown area goes slightly up hill causing the optical illusion... it is sanctioned by IHRA
    I figured it was an illusion.

On a side note Mike, I think my file is listed twice in the repository under 08 Corvette files. Might want to check that out. Sorry if it's something I did wrong.