Thread: uploaded GM LNF upgrade tune to repository

uploaded GM LNF upgrade tune to repository

I found the tune on the ADM performance site via this link.
    Just create a simple ADM user account to upload from ADM.
    Or wait for it to show up in the repository here.

http://chevyhhr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20192
    Hp Tuners Owners-Free Download

COPY OF GM STAGE TUNE AVAILABLE TO MY CUSTOMERS:

Just log in with your USERNAME and PASSWORD.

Click on INSTALL INSTRUCTION to the left of the home page

Click on Install instruction in the middle of the screen and scroll down to

http://i44.tinypic.com/dos80j.jpg

Save the file

MERRY X MAS
    Monday-Thursday - 9-5pm
    2009 HHR SS automatic--- 350 HP - 450' LBS TORQUE,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDZgoSN8Gk0
    Mostly stock - K&N air intake, TTech engine mount, 2nd cat 'cored', E47.5 tune, Lighter - wheels/tires/rotors.
    13.0's @ 110MPH, street tires, 12.28 @ 112.67 best on slicks, 1.7s 60' ETs

i uploaded it to the reposatory a few days ago. i'm waiting for it to get posted as well.
    2007 solstice gxp:gmpp; turbo upgrade, cai, PAW; intercooler, pipes, z0k; rear sway bar, rear brace. magnaflow, 18x9 ultraleggeras, 275 kumho xs, brake pads, kw v3's w/6k springs, energy suspension bushings, hp tuners, solo high flow cat
    TEAM FAIL RACING

Tuner in Training
    I think you also have to have his IC, Exhaust and IC piping to make it work correctly. I think thats how he tuned it. Correct me if Im wrong but if he furthered the tune, would he want it up here?
    (Jeff's 2008 HHR SS/TC), 5 speed, Black / Black) 15.xx @ 99.4 MPH stock
    New Mods: GM Stage 1 Kit, K&N Filter, Hahn Catted DP, Crazysteve IC, DEJON IC Piping

( 98 Z28 A4) Sold

Stated 'copy of the GM stage 2 tune', so I'd have to assume ADM copied the tune, and made it available to anyone. So if it gets posted all over the internet, there's only one person to ..... (thank, blame).
    That specific GM tune will only work in that year, that specific transmission. Copying the available HPT tables to another model vehicle just won't work.
    2009 Cadillac CTS-V 196.7 MPH on the Salt
    Superflow SF600 FlowBench -- Superflow Autodyn 30 Chassis Dyno -- Superflow SF901 Engine Dyno--RaceLogic Emulator -- MikiPro Logic Emulator -- ASNU Injector Flow Bench --

Quote Originally Posted by camaro98z28 View Post
    I think you also have to have his IC, Exhaust and IC piping to make it work correctly. I think thats how he tuned it. Correct me if Im wrong but if he furthered the tune, would he want it up here?
    The tune Andy posted is the just the GM LNF stage tune. It doesn't include any other changes.
    Aaron

'03 Z06 Corvette - The Normal Stuff.....
    EFI-101, EFI Advanced, EFILive-101, Variable Camshaft Tuning
    EFI University Evangelist

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 405HP_Z06 View Post
    The tune Andy posted is the just the GM LNF stage tune. It doesn't include any other changes.

It is GM LNF stage tune. His Stage II tune has quite a few changes from stock.

Dennis

So we can just flash the new entire OS (that reads 3 bars, has no learn back, has WOT shifting) to our stock LNF computers and all we have to do is swap the sensors and we're set? Seems too easy.
    RSG Offroad
    Jeeps. Jeeps. And more Jeeps. Oh and Jeeps too.

Tuner in Training
    Still waiting for HPT to weigh in on that possibility dont_blink. Yjere is another thread on this.