Thread: No HPtuners yet but...

Potential Tuner

No HPtuners yet but...

If I send a diablo predator file to you guys with my car's tune in it can you change it so the tune will also be able to read or flash a 4L60 to 4L80 conversion? I am sucking on money right now because i was forced to buy a new tranny so I was wondering if this is possible And also put it in HPtuner format so when I am finally financially stable I can get it.

Advanced Tuner
    Only support can do the segment swap.

Potential Tuner
    so does that mean that i can't do it until I get one? or do I have to post in a different section?

You need a .hpt file.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Senior Tuner
    You may want to contact DiabloSport to see if they can do this, but my feeling is no.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Clttzr View Post
    If I send a diablo predator file to you guys with my car's tune in it can you change it so the tune will also be able to read or flash a 4L60 to 4L80 conversion? I am sucking on money right now because i was forced to buy a new tranny so I was wondering if this is possible And also put it in HPtuner format so when I am finally financially stable I can get it.
    What format does it come in? If its a RAW .bin file I can open it in EFI LIVE do what needs to be done and convert it to .hpt depending on year model.

Senior Tuner
    Unfortunately it's a DiabloSport format, so you won't be able to open it. Back in the days, you used to be able to open HPT's .bin files in DiabloSport by opening them up and changing the VERY last two hex values to 00 each. LOL!

Anyway, what he *could* do, is have someone with HPT (or EFIL) load a segment swapped file onto his pcm, then back it up with the Predator. Easiest way for him right now.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)