Thread: wide band o2

Tuner in Training

wide band o2

i was wonder what wide band everyone is using. Also which unit works the best with the enhanced interface. I was leaning towards getting a lm1 however it looks like i have to power up the controller every time i start the car along with the fact that it appears to get power from the cig lighter. Whats up with that. So i would like some recomendations on what works.

Please don't tell me to search as i already tried and the stupid 190jesus search feature of this board has already pissed me off completely.

Advanced Tuner

Re: wide band o2

Quote Originally Posted by Black_97_GTP
    Please don't tell me to search as i already tried

Use the search :P

I've been using an LM-1 and am happy with it... you do have to power it on everytime you start the car though (can be easily wired around though).

The LC-1 is Innovate Motorsports new unit... seems really nice and is only 200 bux ... no display, controller built into the cable, programmable outputs (programmable via your laptop)

When I got the LM-1 the dynojet Wideband commander wasn't out yet... if I was looking now and the LC-1 wasn't an option.. i'd go w/the dynojet

However, right now the LC-1 seems very promising (but it's new so on back order) ... it's the same controller as the LM-1 from my understanding... but no big box
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Tuner in Training

Yeah well i need it next week so i know the lc1 is out. Were can i get the dyno jet one you goofy goober. Also can the dynojet one be setup up to power up with the car or how does that work.

Tuner in Training

LM1 here.

RobertsNitrousService.com
    '02 TR Z06 408ci Nitrous Huffer, Direct Port Dry, hybrid multi-Stage
    Current numbers: 644rwhp and 717rwtq

LM-1 here also.

Fastest A4 Coupe Bolt On's
    11.33 @ 119.84 mph OLSD Tune

Tuning done by www.GearsAreUs.com

LM1 here too. I am really happy with the heater calibration and free air calibration that the LM 1 can do as I move it between a number of cars. I have also talked to Innovates technical department and they were very helpful. Powering it up each time is not too much of a pain as I turn mine off to upload to the car.
    &&

Could someone provide the LM-1 Programmer Analog 1 configuration and a User Defined setup for HPT? I Tried at least a dozen different settings and am getting a reading in HPT, but not the same as that on the LM-1 display.

I tried the "Wideband 02 - LM1" insert in HPT but that gives a reading of 12.5 to 12.6 over and over. I then tried setting a user defined insert with:

.5+10

I Also tried using the LM-1 factory default of .513,10 - 1.998,19.99.

I also tried all the other default WBO2 inserts but none got the expected results. I'm sure I'm missing something simple/basic here.

Is there a previous thread that spells this out that someone could point to?

Thanks much!
    Joe Santacroce

98 Black/Black A4 Coupe

Cam, 3.42's, TPIS Headers,
    Random Tech Cats, Yank 3600 TC,
    FLT Tranny, 150hp NX Shot

81 - Project FrankenSport

SRIII Tube Chassis, C4 Suspension,
    QA1 Coilovers, Dana 44 w/3.90's,
    T56 6spd, Corbeaus, Tubbed,
    Blown Z06 Engine, SW Headers/Sidepipes

Tuner in Training

AEM here and love it.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Quote Originally Posted by VetteNut
    Could someone provide the LM-1 Programmer Analog 1 configuration and a User Defined setup for HPT? I Tried at least a dozen different settings and am getting a reading in HPT, but not the same as that on the LM-1 display.

I tried the "Wideband 02 - LM1" insert in HPT but that gives a reading of 12.5 to 12.6 over and over. I then tried setting a user defined insert with:

.5+10

I Also tried using the LM-1 factory default of .513,10 - 1.998,19.99.

I also tried all the other default WBO2 inserts but none got the expected results. I'm sure I'm missing something simple/basic here.

Is there a previous thread that spells this out that someone could point to?

Thanks much!
    you need to setup the lm1 via a laptop...0v=10:1 5v-20:1 i had the same problem at first...so have a few others
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Black_97_GTP
    i was wonder what wide band everyone is using. Also which unit works the best with the enhanced interface. I was leaning towards getting a lm1 however it looks like i have to power up the controller every time i start the car along with the fact that it appears to get power from the cig lighter. Whats up with that. So i would like some recomendations on what works.

Please don't tell me to search as i already tried and the stupid 190jesus search feature of this board has already pissed me off completely.
    Dynojet Wideband Commander.
    Aaron

'03 Z06 Corvette - The Normal Stuff.....
    EFI-101, EFI Advanced, EFILive-101, Variable Camshaft Tuning
    EFI University Evangelist