Thread: Tuning accell enrich tab

Tuner

Tuning accell enrich tab

anybody done this on the v6 cars? i'm trying to figure out and rule out why during part throttle my engine bogs out and i get really low timing advance (seen 12.5* timing) and want to see if these tables need tuned... i have latest scans and tune uploaded for reference if anybody want to look at them... thanks in advance!

Advanced Tuner
    I tried it with mine, My MPG went down.
    IIRC it has the similar effect as with the Carburatted car, accelerator pump to give that little extra fuel when the throttle is cracked open or WOT or anywhere in between.
    I thought it might help with the tip-in KR..... I'm still not sure.
    If you do, just a little at a time.
    The Regal has been laid to rest..... rust
    Now have an 06 Lucerne with the 3.8 and wishing HPT would cover that car
    Loved my 2001 Buick Regal GS.
    With more than 334,000K, 3.4 & 3.6 pulley, Change stats and pulleys with the seasons, Upgraded grounds & power wire, Volt booster, Caspers timing commander(AKA happy knob), Spectra intake-fender wall, PLog, 3" DP & 2.5 exhaust, HPTunner 12" Impala duel piston front brakes, New trans,GMPP suspension... yada, yada...

Tuner
    ya i'm familar on carbureted cars when accelleration enrichment kicks in i'm just not familar on how it works on EFI cars since i know that it gives a splash of fuel when you tip in for a little gas to like stay at speed or get up a hill without downshifting... guess i'll have to read up somewhere to find out more on the efi version

IT has been talked about before in this post http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31916 he has a 3100 but the concept is the same.

02 VW Golf

98 Bonneville SSE
    03 Grandprix GT
    EcoModder

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    IT has been talked about before in this post http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31916 he has a 3100 but the concept is the same.
    i was more or less seeing if anybody had tuned it previously on the gm v6 and had any advice or experience doing it any other way... i've read that post awhile back... was more or less seeing if someone else had a different method of it