Thread: Injector Dynamics ID850 Tables for E67

Injector Dynamics ID850 Tables for E67

I just recently upgraded my set-up to using Injector Dynamics ID850's as i was running out of room at WOT with the zr1's and would just like to double check i changed all the right tables. I used the information from ID's website which is great

I have a LS3 type engine with TVS2300 and changed the ZR1 injectors out with the ID850's. The fuel rail is a fixed 58 psi and i am running about 8 psi of boost

My controller is a GMPP E67 with an OS that supports 16 g/s fueling so i did not do any scaling as even though the very top end is maxed out with the ID850's i won't be running any where close to that of course with my effective fuel pressure

The tables i changed are shown in the screen shot and are basically
    - Injector offset vs pressure delta vs ignv table
    - Injector flow rate vs pressure delta table
    - Short pulse limit value
    - Short pulse adder table
    - Minimum injector pulse width table
    - Makeup pulse minimum table (i wasn't sure about this one but used the same value as the minimum injector)

That is all the changes i made to the fuel injector tables everything else was left as the stock zr1 values (some have basically no values as with the zr1)

Any thoughts appreciated

Thanks
    Alan

Just to close the loop for anyone doing a future search,

Injector Dynamics emailed me back and confirmed that these were the correct and only tables / values to change

They have great support

Thanks
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by alan91z28 View Post
    Just to close the loop for anyone doing a future search,

Injector Dynamics emailed me back and confirmed that these were the correct and only tables / values to change

They have great support

Thanks
    Alan
    how do you like these ...am thinking to change to ID850 ..but never used them before ..always used siemns injectors ...

thanks
    specialize in: V8 Conversion & Tuning (UAE- DUBAI)
    supercharge installation
    Salah clutches for Nissan, Toyota and GM car

i just got my IROC put back together yesterday afternoon as i was doing a lot of upgrades to it in terms of suspension, etc over the winter...

anyways i re-programed the ECM with the referenced tables for the ID850 and it fired right up yesterday. I took it for about a 50 mile drive and it ran great. i have good injector duty cycle now at WOT and had no problems at idle, etc... i did not change anything else at this point except for those tables

i would say so far it is really clear having good injector data is the key and they clearly provide it openly and give quick answers to any questions...

i certainly will be at this point only using them for my future builds due to the above

Quote Originally Posted by alan91z28 View Post
    i just got my IROC put back together yesterday afternoon as i was doing a lot of upgrades to it in terms of suspension, etc over the winter...

anyways i re-programed the ECM with the referenced tables for the ID850 and it fired right up yesterday. I took it for about a 50 mile drive and it ran great. i have good injector duty cycle now at WOT and had no problems at idle, etc... i did not change anything else at this point except for those tables

i would say so far it is really clear having good injector data is the key and they clearly provide it openly and give quick answers to any questions...

i certainly will be at this point only using them for my future builds due to the above

thanks for the feedback i have already ordered them ...thanks
    specialize in: V8 Conversion & Tuning (UAE- DUBAI)
    supercharge installation
    Salah clutches for Nissan, Toyota and GM car