Thread: Fuel for boost?

Tuner in Training

Fuel for boost?

Would someone care to explain to me how to richen up. I have twin turbos and am a bit afraid to push it into boost. Just curious as to what to do. Also I have a HPT 2bar SD OS, all the table seem to be the same as my stock tables but the car doesn't really run all that well on the new system. And with SD OS how do I make it think it doesn't have MAF, I am using the maf as a AIT sensor at the moment so it is still on the car and connected.

Tuner in Training
    No one on here has any info?

Tuner
    Post a tune and be more clear with what you're asking.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 99VetteFRC View Post
    Would someone care to explain to me how to richen up. I have twin turbos and am a bit afraid to push it into boost. Just curious as to what to do. Also I have a HPT 2bar SD OS, all the table seem to be the same as my stock tables but the car doesn't really run all that well on the new system. And with SD OS how do I make it think it doesn't have MAF, I am using the maf as a AIT sensor at the moment so it is still on the car and connected.
    Had the same problem with fuel. Changed to a bigger blower and leaned out. Log your VE table and adjust the table as needed. When you log you will see where fuel is needed. Adding fuel by pe table is not the way to do it if your VE table isn't accurate. As far as your other problems don't know but start with VE first.