Thread: LLT support request

Potential Tuner

LLT support request

For the admin: When can we expect support for the LLT engines, specifically the 2010-2011 Acadia/Traverse/Enclave and Camaro. Not being able to adjust the shift points on my Acadia is killing my gas mileage and my motivation. I can tune every other GM on post but I can't make even a minor change to my own ride. I gave up my CTS-V for this "family truckster" confident I can make it my own but lacking a little support here.

Can a man get an assist over here?!

Thank you kindly,
    Chief Buschman
    US Army

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    No eta, and at this point we likely won't be supporting them.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Shame, that. LLT support would've been nice, I know you guys have a lot on your plate though.

Potential Tuner
    They're probably too busy working on all the Chrysler/Dodge support they keep promising..

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity² View Post
    They're probably too busy working on all the Chrysler/Dodge support they keep promising..
    Hard enough keeping up with the new pcm's GM keeps throwing at us, we recently added support for the E39 pcm's in the 2012 Camaro, CTS, SRX & Malibu V6 and are working on the E39A pcm's found in the 2013 Camaro V6, not to mention the E78's found in the 2011+ 4 cylinder & V8 Cars & trucks. The Bosch pcm's found in the 2010-2011 Camaro V6's are a bitch and from all signs from gm have served their purpose and gm has moved on from those pcm's.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"